Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Poor chubby kid

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Poor chubby kid

    I say, make fun of everyone. I've been made fun of plenty myself. It's part of life. It may be unfair to make fun of fat people, but it's unfair to deprive others of making fun of fatties.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Poor chubby kid

    And speaking as someone of the opposite size, we get(got) made fun of plenty ourselves.

    Geeesh you know the problem is, too many people are to, pardon the pun, thin skinned. Heck most of the chubbier folks I know learned to roll with it, make jokes themselves.

    We are really becomming to easily offended in the US.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member snickers's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2006
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Poor chubby kid

    I was looking at a case of snickers that I have when I thought of the name [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] just kiddin. The username just popped in my head. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Poor chubby kid

    [ QUOTE ]

    We are really becomming to easily offended in the US.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Amen to that..
    Officially retired

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •